Stunning luxury that takes showering to a whole new level.
WallDrain offers the ultimate in shower luxury and design innovation for residential and hospitality applications, pushing performance to its limit. QuickDrain WallDrain linear shower drains are built into the wall, offering a totally concealed and sleek look. The all-in-one assembly kit includes everything needed to bring the shower design to life, while also providing exceptional flexibility and customization. Elevate your shower design with QuickDrain.
Elegance in Design
Open up a world of design visual flow possibilities.
Easy Access Drain Cover
A series of magnets allow for simple removal and reattachment.
Create a seamless visual flow within your bathroom.
- WallDrain linear shower drain body gets concealed into the wall for a sleek look
- Ideal choice for residential and hospitality markets and offered in multiple waste outlet orientations
- Wall-to-wall coverage promotes effective drainage, eliminates need for centered drain outlet and ensures a visually pleasing installation
- Drain extensions (24 in. for each side, 48 in. total) ensure wall-to-wall coverage.
- Drains can be linked together to accommodate larger shower sizes from 96 in. to 144 in.
- Drain body made of 18-gauge, 316L marine grade stainless steel
- Drain capacity for 2 in. outlet is 12 GPM (the actual volume is limited by the plumbing lines and P-trap)
- PET components are made of 100% recycled plastic, minimizing its environmental footprint and helping projects qualify for LEED points
- Compatible with liquid waterproofing or hot mop (liquid waterproofing and hot mop accessories not included)
Parts / Included
- PET Vertical Installation Panels: (1-2) dependent on length of drain assembly
- PET Furring Strips: (8-16) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Adjustment Panel: (1-2) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Magnets: (5-10) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Tilein Drain Cover: Included with kit
- Drain Extensions: (2)
- WD Nut and Washer: (6)
- Reinforcement Fabric: (1)
- Inside Corners: (2)
- Outside Corners: (2)
- Transition Tape: (1)
- Two Band Coupling: (1)
- Cover Removal Key: (1)
- Standoffs: (2-4) dependent on length of drain assembly
- Furring Strips: (8-16) dependent on length of drain assembly