The leader in linear drain customization.
ProLine delivers a new level of flexibility in linear shower drains. With a variety of drain waste outlet location options and a customizable drain body, ProLine is the ideal choice for construction jobs that involve specification requirements, including healthcare facilities or hospitality where PVC is not allowed.
Engineered to meet rigorous specification requirements in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes, or assisted living.
Multiple outlet configurations and adjustable height for different tile thicknesses.
316L marine grade stainless steel body paired with an ADA compliant cover, ideal for healthcare settings.
- QuickDrain ProLine linear shower drain bodies are made of 18 gauge, 316L marine grade stainless steel material
- Ideal choice for healthcare markets, can be used in residential and hospitality as well where customization is desired
- Internally sloped trough ensures no stagnant water sitting in the trough at any time, eliminating hard water build-up
- Length adjustability of drain trough with use of trough extensions to accommodate finished openings from 28 in. to 72 in. when using stock lengths
- Recommend the shower drain cover extend the entire length of the shower pan, which would span from vertical to vertical surface (wall to wall, wall to curb, or wall to partition/glass)
- ProLine linear shower drain bodies ship with a topical liquid waterproofing kit, liquid solutions sold independently
- Can also be installed with other waterproofing options, available separately for purchase including hot mop and CPE/PVC liner options
- Custom shower drain lengths available from 10 in. to 100 in. sizes
- Side waste outlets, commercial waste outlets, multiple waste outlets and resinous drains available upon request
- Drain capacity for 2 in. outlet is 12 GPM in a shower pan with curb and 5 GPM in a shower pan without a curb at the entry. Note: actual volume is limited by the plumbing lines and P-trap
Parts / Included
- Trough Extensions: (2)
- Two Band Coupling: (1)
- Height Adjustable Spacers: (4-8) dependent on body length
- Transition Tape: (1)
- Inside Corners: (4)
- Outside Corners: (2)
- Reinforcement Fabric: (1)
- Cover Removal Keys: (2)
Documents & SubmittalsProLine Brochure
ProLine Plumber's Guide
ProLine Drain Body Submittal
ProLine Hot Mop Drain Body with ABS Connection Submittal
ProLine Hot Mop Drain Body with Cast Iron Connection Submittal
Liquid Applied Waterproofing Kit Submittal
ShowerLine, ProLine and WallDrain ADA Pan Kit with Extensions Submittal
PET Formed Curb Submittal