Universal Design with Elegant Style
The ideal complement to QuickDrain’s complete shower solution, the QuickDrain BenchSeat™ balances elegant style with the universal design and accessibility that is essential to many today.
Available in three configurations including rectangle, large or small corner bench options. Custom sizes available upon request.
Accommodates the ADA standards for height and exceeds ADA weight guideline of 250lbs.
2″ rigid PET panels made from 100% recycled plastic come ready to assemble and can be easily trimmed on site for custom fit.
The ideal complement to QuickDrain’s complete shower solution, the BenchSeat™ balances elegant style with the universal design and accessibility that is essential to many today. Made of 2 in. 100 percent recycled PET panels, accommodates ADA standards and is available in rectangle, corner and custom configurations. QuickDrain is more than a drain. A total shower solution.
- QuickDrain BenchSeat™ Solutions offer multiple configurations suitable for newly constructed or renovated tile showers
- A shower BenchSeat™ can greatly enhance the look and functionality of a shower
- Serving as a necessary place to sit, a retreat to relaxation, or simply a place to store hygiene products, a shower BenchSeat™ can capture one’s needs and personal style
- Depending on placement and size of shower, QuickDrain offers three PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bench configurations to meet your needs
- All QuickDrain BenchSeat™ Solutions are made from 2 in. thick extruded plastic material called PET*, which is comprised of 100% recycled plastic bottles
- BenchSeat™ meets the ADA standard guidelines for height, but they also exceed the weight requirement promoting a universal design for all
- Traditional framed benches require a minimum 1 day of construction, waiting for multiple trades in some cases
- QuickDrain BenchSeats™ also reduce the amount of lumber typically used, therefore saving trees
- No mechanical fasteners or anchors required
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
Selecting Your BenchSeat™ Components
Choose a BenchSeat™
Accommodates ADA standards and is available in rectangle, corner, and custom configurations
Contact us for more information
FAQs & Videos
The QuickDrain BenchSeat™ is made of extruded rigid PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic foam and is strong yet lightweight, non-reactive, economical, and shatterproof
No mechanical fasteners or anchors are required for installation.
The QuickDrain BenchSeat™ is ready to assemble with no framing required.
The QuickDrain shower BenchSeats™ are installed with Modifed or Rapid Set thinset.
The QuickDrain triangular benches are convenient and more practical when door assemblies or the overall shower footprint is limited in size.